Stay at home mom who spends time wrangling her active 2 year old son and painting people's pets.
Something clicked. We were outside and Odin sat at his picnic table. I set up his paints, two of my fancy paint brushes and a pad of paper. He did these all by himself, I just scanned them in and made the paper white.
He’d let me know when each painting was complete and would ask for another page. I guess it is time to invest in an easel.
"My child never responds to the nasal aspirator like a panicked feral animal. Deep down in her baby brain she knows that Mommy is trying to help. I enjoy sucking snot out of her face."
Picture submitted by Tina Farhana Amjad from The Longest Shortest Time
oh yes! this tumblr is making me chuckle all by myself.
1. My little family, fur kids and fin kids included.
2. My little house. It’s a work in progress and sometimes it stresses me a bit but it feels like home.
3. September in Atlanta. Beautiful walking weather and cool mornings plus the mosquito population is finally dwindling.
4. Hot tea at nap time.
5. The gym, it actually makes me happy happy.
6. The time between bedtime for Odin and when my husband gets home, when I feed the dogs and let them out then water my garden then sit in the dark living room and catch up on internet stuff.
7. Pumpkin picking and the hayride we do every year with Odin.
8. Long walks, I love to walk.
9. My dogs, as much as the drive me nuts and they can be messy they make me happy. They love me no matter what and I love them no matter what.
10. Croissants. They make me happy.
He didn’t nap today but was in a great mood. We went grocery shopping and played a bunch and I put him to bed early.
I just stepped in dog puke liquid in the dark hall. And I wonder which one are cantaloupe and who gave it to who?
I’m relaxing for a moment and I’m super tired for no real reason. My husband thinks I’m stressed out and I kind of think I am too. I’m holding it together just fine and I’m in a really good mood but I’m physically tired.
I don’t really know what can be done about it at the moment. My husbands long work hours and our tight budget don’t allow for much retail therapy or me time other then when the small human is asleep. I’d also feel guilty taking me time.
I don’t really feel like talking about it. I do feel like napping.